10 random thoughts on my birthday
30 March 2012
1. Looking at the mirror now, and I’m glad I did not get into drugs, smoking and drinking when I was younger because now, I still look young :)
2. If we kill all corrupt politicians, will that be the end of it? Will our country move on and become great again?
3. Need to let go of 15 pounds of fats before Songkran. It is not nice to be in the wet look when you’re fat.
4. Just realized that there is only one person I dislike and his name starts with D.
5. I was really happy that I won the Best Booth last Manila Fame but still cannot believe I got the Best Product Design for Furniture award. Now I am worried about the next collection. Much more worried now than ever.
6. I do not know if I am the one changing but as I go through life and get recognition for the things I love to do, the more I do not see friends I consider dear to me. Is the bridge too long for either of us to walk through and meet?
7. Really want to adopt a kid by next year.
8. Thinking of a collaboration with a creative talent. But I am too shy to approach him.
9. I am very lucky I have a wonderful partner.
10. It has been a very good run for this kid who once wanted to be a scientist.